- This event has passed.
Drive-In at the Big Mo
October 3, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 10:45 pm
The last weekend of the season will be December 3rd, 4th & 5th of 2021!
Come out and join us for a unique movie experience- the drive-in movie! We generally offer three double features each weekend during the spring, summer and fall for the price of a single movie. Come watch movies under the stars!
Admission: $9 Adults (12 & over), $5 Kids (4 to 11), 3 and under- Free.
Gates open at 7:00pm. First movie on each screen starts between 8:45pm and 9:00pm
Radio sound on 90.3 FM (Main Field), 95.9 FM (Screen #2) & 105.1 FM (Screen #3)
CASH ONLY at Ticket Booth! One transaction per car: pool your money before you get to the ticket booth. Exact change appreciated.
*Due to contractual agreements with the film studios, YOU MAY NOT SWITCH FIELDS. You must have a ticket for the field where you are watching the movies. If you want to watch movies on different fields, you must purchase another ticket at intermission.
COVID-19 RULES AND PROCEDURES
- Car capacity will be reduced to 3/4 for the Main Field and 3/4 for Screens Two and Three.
- The concession stand will be closed to through traffic. All orders will be taken and fulfilled outside of the stand on the west side of the building (entrance side of the Main Field.)
- Because the concession building is closed, the inside restrooms will be closed. The ADA compliant/Unisex restroom attached to the concession building will be open. Additional restrooms on Screens 2 & 3 will be open.
- Please be considerate of others and wear masks in line at restrooms and concessions. Also, maintain a 6-foot social distance while standing in line.
- Drive-in employees will be masked or fully vaccinated.
- We will follow all CDC and SCDHEC recommendations.
- These rules will remain in effect and be updated based on the progress of vaccinations and infections in the region.