- This event has passed.
Tuesdays in the Park
February 11 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:00am on Tuesday, repeating until March 17, 2020
Winter Schooling Days
Tuesdays, January 7th-March 17th
*ALL riders must check in at the in-gate before the start of each division (BEFORE YOU WARM-UP) to put your name in the order of go. We cannot guarantee a spot in the order once the class has started. Additionally, we understand that the immense response to ride in some of the divisions have forced us to close out riders even before the start of the class. We will therefore accept riders for ALL divisions beginning at 8am.
Policies and Reminders
- All participants must check in at the Secretary’s tent 30 minutes prior to the division that they will be riding, sign a release, provide proof of negative coggins for each horse on property, receive a back number, and leave an open check or credit card information
- All mounted guests must wear a back number
- Paramedic has the authority to retire a rider
- $30 a Jumping Trip – $30 Dressage Trip
- $30 schooling fee per horse not showing